Kitchen Countertops in Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton and Surrounding Areas
Deciding on countertops and backsplash may be the hardest decision you’ll make in upgrading your kitchen. Are you going to go with a splash of color in the countertop or the backsplash? Will they complement each other, or will one stand out more than the other? Or, maybe keep both in a neutral color pallet?
While a million different options exist, an experienced installer to ensure proper size, installation and finishing work is essential. Phoenix Remodeling, located in Pompano Beach, is licensed and insured with a gallery of kitchen countertop installations in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach and Fort Lauderdale with over 25 years of experience. We know if your cabinets can properly support the weight of your selected granite or quartz countertops and how to properly install and then seal them. We have done multiple kitchen renovations and specialize in stud-to-stud services.
Granite is among the favorite in kitchen countertops. The uniqueness of the colors and patterns lends character to any kitchen. And, with proper care granite will last for as long as your own your kitchen. Granite countertops have been the favorite for decades and it’s easy to see why. The hard stone is extremely durable and scratch resistant. The luxurious look has captivated homeowners for years who favor a material that will compliant their cabinets and give an upscale and modern look to their kitchen.
- Natural Stone
- Scratch Resistance
- Limitless Selection of Colors and Patterns
- Heat Resistant
- Color will Never Fade
- Adds Value to your Home
- Requires Annual Sealing
- Can chip (usually at corners)
- Improper Sealing can Lead to Staining, Bacteria Growth
A growing alternative to granite are quartz countertops. Anyone who has been watching decorating and remodeling programs will tell you quartz countertops are becoming more and more popular. As opposed to originating from a cut natural stone like granite, quartz countertops are made from 95% ground natural quartz and the remaining 5% from polymer resins. This mixture allows homeowners and decorators to customize their own design if they choose. The color also tends to be more muted in terms of variations allowing homeowners to showcase unique backsplash tile.
- Color Options
- Easy to Clean
- No Sealing Maintenance Needed
- Nearly Indestructible
- Less Expensive than Granite
- Not as Heat Resistant as Granite
- Expensive as Compared to Other Counter Options
- Not a Good choice for Outdoor Applications
When choosing a countertop material, homeowners are always recommended to go with their own personal preference in color and style. We recommend finding the looks you love and let us work on putting them together for you. Whatever you choose is guaranteed to wow your guests and family. And, Phoenix Remodeling will come to you for a free in-home consultation and measurement. Our consultants can travel to your home from Fort Lauderdale up to Boynton Beach including Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton or Pompano Beach.
Contact Phoenix Remodeling today to get started.